Politique de remboursement
- Shipping Timelines
We usually ship orders within 2-4 working days of receiving them. Our working days are Monday to Friday, excluding public holidays.
Please note the exceptions below:
- Orders with more than 5 products or Products on PREORDER may take longer to process
- During busy periods such as sales, holidays, festivals or unforeseen circumstances like rains – order dispatch might be affected.
For any update or concern, please mail us at email@example.com
- Returns and Exchange
Before you make up your mind to return a Klingaru Product, please do think about how our products are made. As we work mostly with hand blocks and hand dyed, some difference in color, block placement, and the differences when different hands work is part of our products and that what makes it unique.
As a company policy, we do not provide a refund on any product sold. However, you can exchange the product for another one from our collections, or return it for a credit note of the purchase value. The credit note is valid for a period of 180 days. EXCEPTION being NO return/exchange for order values below INR 1000.
For any other concerns like size issue, wrong item delivered or damaged piece – please make a request within 3 days of delivery on firstname.lastname@example.org, mentioning the order number, concerns and attach pictures as needed.
All packaging materials, original invoice and the product/s should be intact, unused and unwashed for all exchanges. We reserve the right to decide if the item is saleable and can be exchanged.
We can offer pick-up, and the return shipping plus reshipping will need to be borne by you. Two way Shipping Charges are Flat 150 unless specified as per area codes.
- We do not currently cover the cost of return shipping if customer needs to ship it back.
Items sent back to us without first requesting a return will not be accepted.
Please note the exemptions below
- Cart values below INR 1000 are not eligible for return/exchange.
- If a piece is exchanged once, it cannot be exchanged the second time.
- Pieces bought on sale, cannot be returned or exchanged.
- Custom orders are not eligible for return or exchange.
- Hygiene products like face masks, baby napkins, langots, baby carriers
- Used/ Washed Products
Please note that we reserve the right to reject customers' return requests in case of concerns raised are unfair.
Some pin codes are also not feasible for a reverse pickup, in which case we will need to ask you to ship it back to us.
You will be responsible for paying for your own shipping costs for returning your item. Shipping costs are non-refundable. If we arrange for return pick up, as a policy INR 150 is deducted to arrange two-way shipping.
If you are shipping an item over INR 1000, you should consider using a trackable shipping service or purchasing shipping insurance. We will not be responsible for any loss of products in transit.
For any queries, assistance, return/exchange requests please mail at email@example.com